Confidently Address Day-to-Day Clinical Issues
eGuidelines Plus is the online AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice resource that allows hospitals, ASCs, and health systems to quickly and easily access evidence-based clinical support to improve patient safety and quality outcomes.
Find Quick Answers to the Most Urgent Perioperative Questions
Your surgical team, facility, and system will benefit from eGuidelines Plus’s integrated tools and resources that include:
- COVID-19 Perioperative Playbook
- Guidelines for Perioperative Practice — presented in three convenient views based on the level of detail you need: Full, Outline, and Quick View.
- 200+ easy-to-search Clinical FAQs
- In-Service PowerPoint Templates
- Illustrated, step-by-step At a Glance guides covering Anesthesia, Medication, Procedures, Positioning, and Skin Prep
- Illustrated, instrumentation pop-ups within Procedures At a Glance
- Customizable Policy and Procedures based on the most up-to-date guidelines
- Customizable Competency Verification Tools to keep your facility survey ready
- Perioperative Job Descriptions
- Audit Tools, Gap Analysis Tools, and Implementation Road Maps
- Case Studies, Clinical Calculators, Checklists, and more
A better way to access the Guidelines.
Be Prepared for Your Next Survey
Meet Joint Commission criteria with access to the four programs that correspond to the commission’s categories including Ambulatory, Critical Access Hospital, Hospital, Office-Based Surgery, and Sterile Processing.
*Facility subscription required. The Joint Commission is a registered trademark of the Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has not reviewed or endorsed this tool. Facility use of The Joint Commission accreditation standards is subject to the copyrights owned by The Joint Commission.
Quickly Access eGuidelines Plus from Your EHR Content
AORN Syntegrity is now integrated with eGuidelines Plus enabling you to access evidence-based recommendations directly from your EHR content through static hyperlinks.
The Agreement Conditions include the overview of the roles, responsibilities, and term activation and expiration information.
Accreditation Assistant Demo
See how this tool can help your facility get survey-ready.