Partner with AORN
Safe surgery together. Every patient, every time.
For over 70 years AORN has used evidence-based research to define the standards that help keep healthcare workers and surgical patients safe, while continuously developing new education and resources to support high-quality perioperative care. AORN unites and empowers perioperative nurses, healthcare organizations, and industry partners to support safe surgery for every patient, every time.
Why Partner with AORN?
- Leverage AORN expertise to understand how your products or services align with AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice for improved differentiation to your customers.
- Access a diverse population of perioperative nurses, educators, and leaders eager to offer insights and feedback vital to product development and testing.
- Build brand awareness of your products or services among the key OR decision-makers and influencers though robust advertising solutions.
- Engage with perioperative professionals at national and regional conferences, education events, webinars, and more.
How We Connect You to the Perioperative Market
Meet local perioperative nurses and leaders in a day full of hands-on demos, solution sharing, and education.
- Engage with AORN Chapter members and leaders
- Experience unopposed exhibit hours and facilitated engagement in the Vendor Showcase
- Host hands-on demos and highlight your solutions for the OR
Implement targeted advertising to strategically connect with the largest perioperative database in the U.S.
AORN offers a variety of targeted, effective advertising solutions, including:
- Targeted Emails
- Web and Digital Newsletter Ads
- Social Media
- Retargeting Campaigns
Exhibit, sponsor, and reach highly engaged attendees at the largest surgical conference in the world.
- 87% of attendees influence buying decisions in their facility
- 20% of attendees on average work in an outpatient setting
- 26% of attendees are age 40 and under
Support education and events for perioperative nurses while making new connections.
- Face-to-face Events
- Live Webinars
- Center for Nursing Leadership
- Clinical Resources
- And more
Gather first-hand, voice-of-customer data that will help you develop or improve your product, processes, packaging or services with customizable market research.
- Virtual or In-Person Focus Groups
- Online Surveys
- Exclusive Focus Groups at AORN Expo
Do your educational and training materials align with the AORN Guidelines? Prove it with AORN's Seal of Recognition Program.