- Periop Courses
- Periop Mastery 2.0
Put an End to Inconsistent (and Risky) Nursing Practice in Your ORs
Periop Mastery 2.0 will help you bridge the knowledge gaps that exist with your experienced nurses, including travelers, by helping you identify each team member’s practice weaknesses so you can target education according to individual needs. The outcome is a cohesive nursing team providing consistent, high-quality patient care.
Need More Information?
Download Flyer (PDF)
Quality Improvement Packages
Terms & Conditions
- Modules covering 19 clinical topics (35.5 CH)
- Designed in a confidence-based test format
- Facility course administrators have 2 years to register students for assigned modules
- From the time of registration, each student has 2 years to complete a module
- Modules can be completed in any order
- This program is approved for up to 27.50 hours of AEUs and up to 9.75 hours of IPCHs by BASC Provider # 0102
- Quality Improvement Packages are available to hone in on specific clinical topics (Retained Surgical Items, Surgical Site Infections, and Sterilization Failure), with tools to help address adverse events and prevent future breakdowns in surgical practice.
Questions? Find answers to common questions about Periop Mastery 2.0.