Be Part of the Largest Gathering of Perioperative Nurses in the World
Complete the steps to reserve your exhibit booth and start planning your experience.
Explore ways to enhance your presence through sponsorship, advertising, education, and market research.
Update your booth, register for badges, reserve housing, and more in the Exhibitor Resource Center.
View the 2023 Expo Hall Floor Plan and see who’s exhibiting.
Connect with thousands of OR executive and managerial leaders, staff nurses, and other perioperative professionals to showcase your solutions, gain intel for product development, and foster new client relationships.
Exhibit, sponsor, and reach highly engaged attendees at the largest surgical conference in the world.
- 87% of attendees influence buying decisions in their facility
- 20% of attendees on average work in an outpatient setting
- 26% of attendees are age 40 and under
How You’ll Connect
- Participate in 13 exclusive Expo Hall hours
- Have fun with attendees at the lively Expo Hall Opening Reception
- Reach decision makers and buying influencers through in-booth education, advertising, engagement opportunities, and exclusive sponsorships
- Career-related exhibits with educational resources, publications, and recruiters
What Our Exhibitors are Saying“As a first-time exhibitor, we felt the AORN Expo was a great experience. We were able to promote a re-branded product and gain a lot of exposure to new customers.”
“The best part of AORN Expo 2022 was the positive energy of the attendees and everyone involved! Attendees were happy to share information and very engaging.”
“AORN Expo is a great show for us that lets us engage with a different side of the OR equation.”
Visit the Exhibitor Resource Center to start planning your exhibit, find housing, rules and regulations, and more.
Your experience is more than just your booth – learn about advertising, sponsorship opportunities and other ways to maximize your time and ROI at AORN Expo.