Support the AORN Foundation
- Corporate Sponsors
- Our Impact
The AORN Foundation has:
- 130 nurses received Professional Development Grants for assistance in CNOR, CSSM, and CNAMB certification.
- 85 outstanding nursing students were awarded academic scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year.
- 318 Expo attendees received financial assistance for their travel.
- 2,455 membership grants were provided to support professional development.
- 25 Chapters were issued grants to help ease the cost of member growth and education.
In the Spirit of GivingLearn more about Owens & Minor’s year-end match to reach $30,000 in this new blog post.
“In the past six years, I have witnessed the areas of my industry that desperately need further improvement, and by pursuing advanced nursing education, I believe that I can become a contributor to meaningful change and positive outcomes in this healthcare field one day. On top of relocating to a new state, starting a new job, graduate school, and paying off prior student loans, bills, and daily expenses, this scholarship could not have come at a better time. Therefore, I hope to express my sincerest gratitude to those who make scholarship opportunities possible.”
“I am grateful for the grant that you have given me for this year’s conference and Expo in San Antonio. I will lead a change initiative for Perioperative Services based on the conference. Our administrative Director has already told me that he wants me to go every year. The continuing education units offered at the event will also help me with my CNOR certification that I must renew next year. This grant will help me financially and allow me to learn, choose change initiatives, develop skills as a clinical instructor, network, and enjoy the conference as well as the city of San Antonio.”