On-Demand | Starting April 21 – June 21
Unable to join us in person? Attend from the comfort of home and get access to select sessions and experiences online.
- 150 CHs!
- 50 breakout education sessions
- 3 inspirational keynote talks
- Exhibitor education library (50 topics to choose from)
- Virtual poster gallery
- Vendor listing and product directory
- Giveaways and exclusive deals
*Subject to Change
Watch recordings of 50 education sessions on demand for 60 days, including:
- 5 Steps to Make you a Better Negotiator
- A Holistic Approach to Reduce Patient Anxiety & Post-Operative Pain
- A New Era in Infection Prevention
- A Total Joint ONLY ASC : Success Story
- Access to Healthcare-An ASC From Conception to Consummation
- Advocating for Creative Education: Balancing Time and Resources
- An Educator...What Is It Good For
- AORN Guideline Updates
- Being a Member of the AORN Board of Directors: What Does that REALLY Mean? Part 2
- Compliance Confidence! Trust Robust Process Improvement to Move You Toward High Reliability
- Coordinated Care Leads to Safer Surgery
- Daily Huddles: Starting with First-Case On-Time Starts (FCOTS) and Ending with a Culture of Safety
- Developing a "Rising Star" succession plan program for your Perioperative leadership team
- Don't Hook Your Star to a Sinking Ship! Navigating your Career!
- From Rags to Riches...Bridging the Gap Between OR and SPD Caregivers
- Global Panel Discussion: The impact of the pandemic on nurses around the globe
- Hearts of Steel: Developing a Cardiovascular Operating Room Boot Camp Orientation Program
- Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown: A Lesson About Loneliness in Leadership
- How to Perform Cricoid Pressure during Rapid Sequence Induction and Intubation
- Implementation of LEAN Visual Management Board Weekly Performance Huddles Results in Ongoing Performance Improvement Success
- Implementing Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocols for Total Joint Procedures in the ASC
- Laser Safety Program Compliance: The Laser Hazard Evaluation Process
- Leadership Tools for the Emerging Leader
- Leading Zero Harm
- Managing the Unique Needs of Surgical Patients with Psychiatric Co-morbidities
- Moral Injury: Understanding Signs and Triggers in Healthcare
- Nurse Mentoring: Key to Meaningful Professional Integration and Sustainable Future
- Nursing: The Right Choice!
- OR “Black Box” Technology: Implementing an Innovative QI Project to Enhance a Culture of Safety in Today’s OR Environment
- Perioperative Care After Death: Compassionate Care for Patients, Family, and the Perioperative Team
- Perioperative Nursing Pathway: The Journey from Nursing Student to Perioperative Novice Nurse
- Perioperative Preceptor Development: Journey of a Star
- Self-Care and Burnout Prevention
- Strategies for Improving Surgical Outcomes, Every Patient, Every Time: An ERAS Approach
- Succession Planning and Retention of the Perioperative New Grad Nurse
- Survey Survival: Tips to Succeed for Staff and Supervisors
- Teaching Future Perioperative Nurses: Let's Start Growing Them Now!
- The Five Steps of Evidence-Based Practice
- The Impact of Attitude on our Everyday Behaviors
- The OR Internship Program - New Strategies for Recruitment and Retention
- The Role of Vulnerability and Empathy in Creating High Performance Teams
- The Three Cs for Managing Unconscious Bias: Courage, Curiosity, and Commitment
- Think You Can't Be Deposed? Think Again! Advice from an Expert Witness
- To Err is Human, to fail to learn is inexcusable: Applying a systems-based approach to prevent adverse events
- Triple Hatted? Become a Triple Threat Winner! Learn to Successfully Meet Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Physical Environment Standards
- Understanding the Institutional Review Board Roles and Responsibilities
- Using a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Bundle and Recharge Room to Reduce Stress, Improve Resilience, and Reduce CVOR Nurse Turnover
- When patients are prisoners: An integrative review examining equity of perioperative care among a vulnerable population
- Working with Multi-generational Teams: Unlocking Agency
- Your Patient’s Outcome May Depend Upon Your Choice: Understanding the Role of Skin Antiseptics and its Evolution
Hear from world-renowned speakers who will inspire and incite professional and personal change.
Connect and Collaborate
Earn continuing education contact hours and learn about your peers’ latest research and work in the virtual poster gallery.
Exhibitor Listings and Education
Find vendors with the solutions you’re looking for through the exhibitor listing. Search by product category or company name and obtain additional CHs in the Exhibitor Education Library.
Connect with perioperative professionals from around the world. Share virtual business cards and connect directly through the platform.
How to Register
888-266-7644 (within US/Canada)
972-349-5879 (outside US/Canada)