AORN Expo 2024 | March 9-12 | Nashville
- Financial assistance is available through the AORN Foundation. Apply for a professional development grant
application opens in October.
- The average high temperature in Nashville in March is 62 F and the average low is 39 F. The area typically sees about 5 inches of rain in March.
- AORN and our housing partner, MCI | USA, have negotiated discounted rates hotel rates for conference participants.
- From BBQ to vegan inventions, you’re going to eat well in Nashville. A quick walk around the city will turn up plenty of options, but here are some restaurant ideas to get you started.
- Nashville is best known for its live music. You can hop online to see what is on the schedule for your visit and be sure to check out on overview of what the city has to offer.
- Nashville offers an “All Access Pass” where you can explore 6 attractions for one price. For a list of attractions and to purchase a pass, check out their website.
- A rideshare ride from the airport to the convention center area hotels costs approximately $30-$35 (subject to change).
- Complete the request form by January 23, 2024, and an AORN team member will be in contact with you.
- Your well-being is AORN's top priority. We are working with the Music City Center in Nashville, local groups, and vendors to create a safe meeting environment. AORN will continue to monitor public health guidance regarding large gatherings and follow the CDC for guidance.
- We strongly recommend all attendees, exhibitors, and vendors stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations. Masking is optional. AORN reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
- If you are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, or have received a positive COVID-19 test within 10 days of the start of the conference, please stay home and attend virtually. To transfer your registration to a virtual pass, please contact AORN Expo Registration at (888) 266-7644.
- We know that plans change. That’s why we want to assure you that you can register with minimal risk. All cancellation requests received before March 8 will receive a full refund.
- If you booked your hotel within the Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2024 hotel block, you will not be subject to a cancellation penalty so long as you cancel your reservation 72 hours in advance.
- Yes! AORN will refund 100% of your registration in the event of cancellation.