Making Your Mark
AORN Expo 2024 | March 9-12 | Nashville
- Making Your Mark
How Will You Make Your Mark?
Share your talent for a chance to win a FREE REGISTRATION to AORN Expo 2024.
AORN is counting down to the opening of registration for our 2024 annual conference in Nashville, TN, March 9-12. The event theme “Making Your Mark” celebrates the meaningful and lasting ways you affect patients, colleagues, and the advancement of the practice. Tell us how you are working to leave your individual or collective mark for a chance to win a free registration.
How to Enter
1) Share how you want to leave a mark on the perioperative profession through testimony, music, dance, photography, or spoken word. The more creative, the better!
2) Upload the video you create below between September 1-30. Be sure to enter your name and contact details.
Vote on It
3) Vote for your favorite entry between October 1-7. The top 5 entries will receive a free conference registration.
Post Your Submission
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to individuals who work in the perioperative specialty. The contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of AORN and AORN Board Members are not eligible to win.
2. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online beginning September 1, 2023 12:00am MT and ending Saturday, September 30, 2023 11:59pm (Midnight) MT.
3. How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified on www.aorn.org/MakingYourMarkContest, to be eligible to win the prize.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Public voting will open October 1, 2023 at 12:00am and stay open through October 7, 2023 at 11:59pm MT. Winners will be notified via email and within five (5) days following selection of winners. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
Each winner selected will receive one free Global Surgical Conference & Expo full conference pass (for March 9-12, 2024). Only one free conference registration per winner; winners are ineligible for subsequent AORN promotions for conference registrations. Registration is non-transferable.
By participating in this contest, I agree not to inaccurately tag people in any photos I submit. I have the permission of my facility and any individuals included in any pictures submitted. My pictures will not include any patients, patient likeness, or confidential patient information. I understand that this contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook, and hereby release Instagram for any liability in connection herewith. In submitting my entry, I grant AORN rights to use my name, likeness, photograph, video, and information for AORN’s promotional purposes without further approval or attribution.
Cash value of prizes and awards may be taxable income to the recipient.