Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819 United States
Book your reservation at Resort Hotels in Orlando, Florida | Hyatt Regency Orlando. Rates are based on hotel availability as the conference hotel block is now closed.
Enjoy your downtime at this 4.5-star hotel minutes away from major theme parks, restaurants and more. You can relax at the pool or explore International Drive aboard the I-RIDE Trolley and visit local shops.
There is a hotel shuttle that runs from Orlando International Airport to the Hyatt Regency Orlando. It is also about a 15-minute ride if using a car service or taxi.
We are following CDC guidelines for international travelers. The following list of vaccines will be accepted for entry to OR Excellence 2022:
- Single dose: Janssen/J&J
- 2-dose series: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, BIBP/Sinopharm, Sinovac, Novavax/Covovax
Please visit the CDC website for more information regarding vaccination requirements for entry to the U.S.
All individuals from outside the U.S. require a valid passport to enter the U.S. It can take as long as four months to get a visa to enter the U.S.
Tips for Successful Visa Application
- Letter of invitation from the meeting organizer.
- When possible, provide proof of professional scientific and/or educational status, society membership and/or meeting registration.
- Visa applicants are expected to provide evidence that they intend to return to their country of residence. Therefore, applicants should provide proof of binding or sufficient ties to their home country or permanent residence abroad. Visa applications are more likely to be successful if done in the visitor's home country.
- Applicants should present their entire trip itinerary, including travel to any countries other than the United States, at the time of their visa application.
- All applicants must be able to qualify for a visa on their own merits under the requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.