Why is AORN Relevant to Your Facility?
AORN's Facility Group Membership is a solution for health care facilities to address common education challenges facing many ORs today by providing the needed tools to build a culture of safety, elevate the standard of care, and improve patient outcomes.
For more information about Facility Group Membership, including quotes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Contact Us button below.
Meet Facility Goals
Implement a standardized education curriculum: Raise staff competency levels and meet Magnet™ requirements.
Improve your on-boarding process: Give staff members confidence to administer the highest level of patient care.
Provide first-in-class educational resources: Support practice excellence and optimal outcomes, and build a strong, cohesive nursing team.
Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing education support: Attract and retain quality staff, and help develop new nursing leaders.
*Magnet™ is a trademark of the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Facility Membership Benefits
- Complementary access to eGuidelines Plus (formerly Facility Reference Center ) for one year, including access to the Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
- Free access to Guideline Essentials: online implementation tools that help you and your entire perioperative team apply AORN’s evidence-based guidelines in everyday practice
- AORN individual membership benefits, including the award-winning AORN Journal, 200+ free CNE contacts hours through AORN Journal CNE articles, clinical practice tools, digital subscription to Outpatient Surgery Magazine, Periop Today e-newsletter, complimentary ANA affiliate membership, and much more
- Local AORN Chapter membership
- Ability to transfer memberships with staff changes