Learn Coaching Strategies to Effectively Manage Through Change
Be a Leader Who Builds Resilience and Confidence
Nurses’ expectations of their leaders have shifted dramatically from “command and control” to a coaching approach focused on helping them learn and grow as professionals. Now more than ever, these coaching methods will give you the skills to shift your style and lead effectively through the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
About the Virtual Spring Seminar
Join fellow leaders in a half-day, live virtual workshop to learn strong management and coaching strategies, and emerge as the leader coach your staff needs.
Nationally known coach and author Dr. Rose Sherman, EdD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN will guide live group discussions and exercises to expand essential and practical skills in:
- Coaching for resilience – and retention
- Leading through change and uncertainty created by COVID-19
- Building a coaching foundation to elevate your team to higher performance
- Applying strategies to be more confident in a leader coach role
- Describe what the contemporary nursing workforce wants and expects from their perioperative nurse leaders.
- Identify the differences between a traditional manager mindset and a coaching mindset.
- Provide an overview of how to build a coaching foundation in your leadership.
- Apply the GROW coaching framework to challenging professional development, performance management, and career coaching situations.
Want to Attend for Free?
Special Bonus for Participants
All seminar attendees will receive Rose Sherman’s book The Nurse Leader Coach: Become the Boss No One Wants to Leave. Those who read the book and complete a quiz can earn 4 CHs.
Rose O. Sherman, EdD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN is nationally known for her work in helping current and future nurse leaders to develop their leadership and coaching skills. She edits a popular leadership blog www.emergingrnleader.com She's a professor of nursing administration and financial leadership at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, FL and Editor in Chief of Nurse Leader, the official journal of the American Organization of Nurse Executives. She is a Gallup certified strengths coach and author of the new 2019 book, The Nurse Leader Coach – Become the Boss No One Wants to Leave.