Join Us for ASC Administrator Training Live
Running a successful and profitable ASC requires an executive mindset to lead both quality improvement and cost-reduction initiatives. Attend this course to hone your leadership and regulatory expertise.
Spend 3.5 days learning today’s must-have ASC management and financial strategies while networking with other new and experienced administrators and medical directors. You’ll have access to nine online courses to complete over four months, to reinforce your knowledge and prepare you for the CASC® certification exam.*
Why AORN’s ASC Administrator Training Course?
- Includes a full-day, in-depth, and interactive financial course that includes balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and much more (available as a standalone 1-day event).
- Receive course materials, tools, templates, and ASC resources
- Q&A sessions with national experts
- Access to an additional 9-course online program to support long-term success
Earn up to 35.9 CH**
Hosted at AORN HQ in Denver, CO
|ASC Administrator Training (3.5 day event)||9/17-9/20||Agenda and Speakers||Lodging and Transportation||Register|
|Financial and Business Operations for ASC Administrators (1 day event)||9/18||Agenda and Speakers||Lodging and Transportation||Register|
Not a member? Join AORN to receive up to 25% off your event registration.
Who Should Attend?
- New ASC Administrators
- Experienced ASC Administrators
- Nurses moving into ASC management
- Individuals preparing for the CASC® exam
Can't Attend the Live Event?
Register for ASC Administrator Training Online Course to learn at your own pace. The program contains 11 online courses and provides the flexibility to complete the full course within 4 months.
“All of the speakers came with a wealth of knowledge. I will recommend this course to my colleagues.”
ASC Administrator Training Attendee
* CASC® is a registered trademark of the Board of Ambulatory Surgery Certification, which neither sponsors nor endorses this program.
**35.9 Contact Hours (CH) are awarded upon successful completion of the entire course.
Accreditation and Disclaimer