Congratulations to the 2020 Fellows of AORN:
- Carol D. Applegeet, MSN, RN, CNOR, NEA-BC, FAORN, FAAN
- Joy Don Baker, PhD, RN-BC, CNOR, CNE, NEA-BC, FAORN, FAAN
- Terri Goodman, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAORN
- Charlotte L. Guglielmi, MA, BSN, RN, CNOR, FAORN
- Patricia C. Seifert, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRNFA(E), FAORN, FAAN
- Victoria M. Steelman, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAORN, FAAN
- V. Doreen Wagner, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAORN, FAAN
The Value of Fellowship
As a Fellow of AORN, (FAORN), you are recognized as a perioperative nurse leader who has made significant contributions to the perioperative profession and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. You have demonstrated a commitment to practice that goes beyond the local setting to make a sustainable impact on perioperative patient care across the country.
When FAORN stands with your nursing credentials, you are demonstrating that your education and training, professional qualifications, and contributions to the perioperative profession have passed a rigorous evaluation and are consistent with the high standards established by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses.
- FAORN Self-Assessment Form
The FAORN Self-Assessment form is designed to assist you in assessing your professional contributions to perioperative nursing as you consider applying for Fellowship in the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN).
- FAORN Application Checklist
The Application Checklist form is designed to assist you in verifying all steps of the application process have been followed and all required documents have been submitted.