ASC Administrator Training – Online
Improve Your Management Skills at Your Own Pace
Running a successful outpatient surgery center requires an executive mindset to lead both quality improvement and cost-reduction strategies, while also staying on top of day-to-day operations.
This learning experience features 11 modules compiled in a flexible, convenient online format that will help you:
- Gain ASC Business Knowledge. Acquire new skills in ASC finances, quality management, risk management, medical records management, facility management, and much more.
- Enhance Leadership Skills. In addition to financial management skills, participants will learn new strategies for leadership & management, human resources, professional development, and how to market your facility.
- Earn Contact Hours. Earn up to 18.8 CHs upon completion of the full course.
- Human Resources
- Professional Improvement
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Medical Records Management
- Facility Management
- Anesthesia Services
- Laboratory Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Laser Safety
- Pharmacy Services
This program is approved for up to 8.0 hours of AEUs and up to 0.0 hours of IPCHs by BASC Provider #0102.
* CASC® is a registered trademark of the Board of Ambulatory Surgery Certification, which neither sponsors nor endorses this program.