Educate Your Team to Keep Mothers and Babies Safe
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum™ OB is an OB-specific curriculum that utilizes a blended learning model incorporating online didactic content, skills-based labs, and a clinical preceptorship focused on care of the obstetrical surgical patient. Developed to improve your infection rates and help your nurses gain the OB-specific knowledge they need to keep mothers and babies safe.
Periop 101 OB is a comprehensive, blended educational program that is:
- Developed by AORN’s expert perioperative nurse authors
- Based on AORN's latest, evidence-based Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
Obtain Graduate-Level QSEN Competencies
Periop 101 includes the graduate level QSEN competencies. Incorporating QSEN in the online course and clinical course work will allow your students to apply these competencies to real-time patient care, case studies, and simulation experiences. Plus, all Periop 101 students receive a 1-year complimentary AORN membership.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for all novice OB nurses including new graduates, nurses transitioning into the perioperative OB suite from other nursing specialties, and other surgical team members.
- Enhances knowledge, skills, and confidence in OB perioperative practice
- Cultivates a team environment for perioperative excellence
- Improves staff recruitment and retention
- Boosts evidence-based patient safety
- Assists you in becoming a facility of choice in your area
Find out more about the course content by downloading the Periop 101 OB Learning Plan.Contact UsOrder Now