AORN connects you to over 42,000 members of the perioperative community so you can stay informed of the latest practices; build your professional network; and gain information and knowledge to help you advance your career.
- Build your peer network within your local area or practice specialty
- Find and share new ideas and practices
- Develop your leadership skills through new opportunities
- Get career advice and support from your colleagues
- Help support efforts that protect and advance perioperative nursing and patient safety.
Learn more about AORN membership and how you can get connected today.