Ambulatory Administrator Boot Camp
Registration for 2014 Boot Camps now open. Secure your spot today!
- RNs, physicians, administrators, facility owners - anyone with responsibility for regulatory compliance, cost containment, patient safety - anyone who wants to run a successful, profitable Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- New ambulatory administrators to seasoned professionals seeking to fine-tune their skills.
- Unique blended curriculum starting with a 3-day face-to-face intensive Boot Camp that provides the foundation for 4-month online course to follow
- One full day dedicated specifically to ASC finances
- Opportunity to network with nationally recognized speakers and your peers
- Includes 11 online modules that cover the essential topics needed to effectively manage a successful ASC
- Provides information on the latest advances in ambulatory surgery through engaging and interactive learning
- Prepare for CASC* exam
All 3-day intensive boot camps take place at AORN Headquarters
2170 South Parker Road, Suite 400, Denver, CO
Member fee: $2,500
Non-member fee: $2,750
Click here for detailed lodging and transportation information
Computer specifications for the online portion can be found here.
56 Contact Hours are awarded upon successful completion of the entire course. AORN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. AORN is Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019.
AORN recognizes these activities as continuing education for registered nurses. This recognition does not imply that AORN or the American Nurses Credentialing Center approves or endorses products mentioned in the activity.
*CASC ® is a registered trademark of the Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association, which neither sponsors nor endorses this program.