AORN membership now includes exclusive access to Guideline Essentials*—an advanced suite of online implementation tools designed to help your facility translate the science behind our evidence-based guidelines into applied practice. Featuring how-to instructions, videos, case studies, and other tools, the Guideline Essentials have all the resources you need to be your perioperative best.
AORN exists because of YOU! Our job is to make it easier for you to do yours. Our shared mission of safe patient care and optimal outcomes is our foundation. It’s who we are as an association and what you stand for as perioperative professionals. It’s the cornerstone when creating new and exclusive member benefits you can’t get anywhere else.
- Guideline at a Glance: Quick, instructional video shorts and simple implementation steps
- Key Takeaways: Key things to remember from each Guideline
- Guideline FAQs: Answers to popular questions related to each Guideline
- Webinars: Informational webinars addressing key issues
- Implementation Road Map: A simple infographic outlining steps for implementing AORN's Guidelines in your facility
- Gap Analysis: Assess areas in which your facility may not be compliant with the Guidelines
- Real-World Case Studies: Examples that emphasize the importance of following the Guidelines (perfect for in-service education)
- Audit Tools: Quickly audit compliance to each Guideline
- Policies & Procedures: Develop your own facility's policies and procedures based on the Guidelines
- Competency Verifications: Verify competencies to meet your facility's requirements
- PowerPoint Presentations: Customizable, visual overviews of each Guideline (perfect for in-service education)
* Guidelines Essentials are only accessible through My AORN when logged into the system.