Clinical Expertise That Travels with You
AORN eBook publications are accessible through our mobile AORN eBooks app. They have special features you can use to:
- Download to two devices. For example, you can download the eBook to your desktop and your smartphone. Your bookmarks and notes will seamlessly stay in sync on both devices.
- Search for content. Keywords are highlighted for easy reference.
- Directly link to implementation tools. Links to valuable and relevant tools like videos, webinars, and tool kits.
- Bookmark your favorite content. You'll never lose your place.
- Highlight content and take notes. Use the pen tool to mark up the page.
- Share pages with friends. Available on Apple devices only.
- Navigate offline. An internet connection is not required after content is downloaded.
This electronic publication is designed for sterile processing teams. It includes 8 of the AORN Guidelines, the AORN Position Statement on...
Read Your eBook in 3 Simple Steps
- Purchase the eBook.
- Download the free AORN eBooks mobile app on up to two devices (you'll receive an email with download and activation instructions after your purchase).
- Log in to the app using your AORN username and password, open the eBook and begin reading.
NOTE: AORN eBook products cannot be returned or refunded.