New on our eBook Mobile App
The Core Curriculum for the RN First Assistant is a valuable tool for perioperative nurses choosing to enter the RNFA role—and for the preceptors and faculty members who will educate them to practice in their new role with confidence, competence, and professionalism.
Member Price: $95
Standard Price: $130
- New safety considerations within each clinical section
- More detailed descriptions of surgical procedures
- Information on the certification exam and sample test questions
- Extended information on legal issues, reimbursement policies, travel RNFA considerations, and the role of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Extended clinical content on orthopedics, cardiac, vascular, robotics and minimally invasive surgery
- References evidence-based, RNFA-related research
Three simple steps to begin reading your AORN eBook:
- Purchase the eBook from the AORN Product Catalog.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email with download and activation instructions for the Mobile App. Download the free AORN eBooks App or Apps (from the confirmation email or the eBook Mobile App Download and Activation Instructions) for each device. Your subscription gives you access to the eBook on two devices.
- Log into the eBook Mobile App using your AORN username and password and begin reading.