If you fail the CNOR exam and meet the five criteria below, you may either receive a refund of the cost of the Prep for CNOR online course or retake the course for one four-month period at no charge. If you retake the course, you do not earn the contact hours again.
To qualify for the money-back guarantee, you must:
- Complete the course before you take the CNOR exam.
- Take the CNOR exam no sooner than three (3) months and no later than six (6) months after purchasing the course. First, ample time must be allowed to study the content and second, the exam should be taken while the content is still fresh. Those who take the CNOR exam either within three months of purchasing the course or after six months, will not qualify for the money-back guarantee.
- Provide AORN customer service a copy of the assessment letter from CCI indicating that the participant did not pass the exam.
- Send refund claim to AORN customer service within 60 days of taking the CNOR exam.
- Email all refund claims to email@example.com.