Chapter Delegate Information
The Delegate Selection System is OPEN! Enter your Chapter Delegates now!
Explanation of Chapter Delegate Limits
- The number of Delegate seats for each Chapter is determined by a formula, which calculates Chapter size relative to overall AORN voting members as of June 30 each year.
- Each Chapter receives one guaranteed Delegate regardless of Chapter size.
- Chapters may choose Delegates from another Chapter to fill spots, as long as their bylaws allow this process.
2014 Congress Business Meetings
As an official Chapter Delegate, you are encouraged to attend the following business activities. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to all of these sessions.
- Saturday, March 29 - 2-5 pm - Candidates Forum - Location: W375e
- Saturday, March 29 - 5:15-6:15 pm - 1st Forum - Location: W375e
- Monday, March 31 - 5:30-6:30 pm - 1st House of Delegates - Location: W375a-d
- Tuesday, April 1 - 2:30-4 pm - 2nd Forum - Location: W375a-d
- Wednesday, April 2 - 12:30-2:30 pm - 2nd House of Delegates - Location: W375a-d
If you have any questions regarding Delegate limits, contact the AORN Chapter Relations Coordinator Deb Warren at 800-755-2676, Ext. 222.