Ambulatory Administrator Boot Camp
Are you ready to take your Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) to the next level?
To get there you need to master the necessary skills required to successfully manage all aspects of an ambulatory surgery center. You need:
• financial management skills
• the knowledge and tools for controlling costs in ambulatory settings
• tips on how to effectively prepare for ASC certifications and accreditations
• and so much more...
You need the new AORN Ambulatory Administrator Boot Camp!
This program covers all the necessary skills to run a successful Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC). Whether you are a new ambulatory administrator or have been in the role for awhile, AORN’s Administrator Boot Camp is just what you need! Register today, space is limited!
May 20-21, 2013
2170 South Parker Road, Suite 400, Denver, CO
If you've already created an AORN Web account, please use Member Registration.
AORN Members: $2,150
Non AORN Members: $2,350
- Networking! The program promotes interactive discussion with subject matter experts and encourages you to engage with your peers
- Convenience! The self-paced online learning allows you up to four months following the face-to-face conference to complete 11 online modules. Online material can be printed for easier review and to use for future reference.
- Preparation! This program can help prepare you for a myriad of Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) certifications.
- Advancement! This program will help ASC administrators, RNs, physicians, business office managers, or anyone interested in advancing their ambulatory surgery center career.
Who Should Enroll?
- Administrators, RNs, physicians, business office managers, or anyone interested in advancing their ambulatory surgery center career.
- Ambulatory surgery center owners who want a better understanding of the ambulatory business.
- You do not have to be a RN or have a clinical background to attend.
Here's what past attendees have said about the course...
Great program! I have used the valuable information at my work place.
-Terry Zapletal, RN
Cascade Surgery Center
I have to say that this was one of the most educational and informative online courses I have done. The instructor - Bev Kirchner and the AORN staff have been outstanding in their roles and support.
-Lakshmi Srikanth, Administrator
- Single/double occupancy: $129.00 (+ 14.75% tax)
- Triple occupancy: $139.00
- Suites: $149.00
Reservations will be accepted based upon availability and the AORN rate is not guaranteed.
Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-HILTONS and referencing the group code ASC or online at www.denvertechcenter.hgi.com. For online reservations attendees should enter the group code in the ‘Special Rate Codes’ box. For a $100.00 fee, students may be given a four-month extension in the current ASC program in which they are enrolled or they can transfer into a program offered at a later date if there is one scheduled and if they have not yet begun the online modules.
AORN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AORN is Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019.
AORN recognizes these activities as continuing education for registered nurses. This recognition does not imply that AORN or the American Nurses Credentialing Center approves or endorses products mentioned in the activity.
Computer Specifications - Provide minimum system requirements for hardware and software for computers used to take the online portion of this course.