Preparedness Leads to Profitability
Learn how to successfully manage a profitable ASC through a unique program, the ASC Administrator Skills Course, which blends a face-to-face seminar with online learning modules. Designed for both new and experienced ASC professionals, this program provides attendees with the most current information—specific to the ASC environment—that will help you achieve your business goals.
April 2–5, 2017 | Boston, MA
Registration for this event gets you a FREE pass to AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo
Held in conjunction with AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo, the April event gives attendees access to additional sessions presented at the larger conference, educational poster displays, and 500+ exhibits featuring the latest surgical products, technology, and trends.
September 26–29, 2017 | Denver, CO
Register by July 31, 2017 to save $250
Can’t attend our face-to-face events? Take the ASC Administrator Skills Course online and learn at your own pace. The online program features select learning modules from the original course and gives you the flexibility to complete the program within four months.Learn More
Exclusively Developed for ASC Professionals
What Does My Registration Include?
- Unique, blended curriculum including a 3.5-day, face-to-face course which provides the foundation for 9 online modules that follow (the learner will be given 4 months to complete the course)
- One full day dedicated specifically to ASC finances
- Opportunity to network with nationally recognized speakers and your peers
- Information on the latest advances in ambulatory surgery through engaging and interactive learning
- (April event only) access to AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo education sessions, poster displays, and 500+ exhibits featuring the latest surgical products, technology, and trends.
What Will I Learn?
- ASC quality reporting requirements
- Understanding of budgets, assets/liabilities, balance sheets, pro-forma statements
- Regulatory compliance
- Preparation for an accreditation survey
- Controlling costs and value-based purchasing
- Many have used this course to help prepare for the CASC* exam
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for running a successful and profitable ambulatory surgery center.
- Registered Nurses
- Facility Owners
Upcoming Program Dates
Lodging and Transportation
April Event in Boston, MA
Book your accommodations through AORN’s housing partner to receive the best availability and lowest rates in Boston. Free shuttle bus service will be available between all official hotels not within walking distance to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
September Event in Denver, CO
Lodging and transportation information coming soon.
35.9 Contact Hours are awarded upon successful completion of the entire course. AORN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. AORN is Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019.
AORN recognizes these activities as continuing education for registered nurses. This recognition does not imply that AORN or the American Nurses Credentialing Center approves or endorses products mentioned in the activity.
*CASC® is a registered trademark of the Board of Ambulatory Surgery Certification, which neither sponsors nor endorses this program.
Member Price: $2650
Non-member Price: $2900
The registration fee for this event is non-refundable.